FEES & FUNDING
Fees For Driving and Road Traffic Offences
Rodmanpearce Solicitors can help you with your immigration application. The person dealing with your immigration matter is Mrs Cordelia Rowe, Senior accredited caseworker with 10 years experience.
The work required to complete your application:
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you.
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria if you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how, which on average takes 1 .5 hours* considering the supporting evidence you have provided, which we anticipate will take 2-3 hours*.
- Where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses.
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf, which we anticipate will take 3 hours.
- Attendance at a Home Office interview: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time. This could be between 5-6 hours of work and an additional fee will be payable.
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
The actual amount of hours depends on the number of documents, whether they need to be translated, whether anything is missing and how long it will take to obtain the missing documents.
The average time to submit your application to the Home Office is usually between 2-3 weeks providing we have all the information required, however, we cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. We shall aim to keep you updated as to the progress of your case at all times. In addition, the Home Office website provides guidance on the time scale the home office takes to reach a decision.
Immigration Application Costs
The price will depend upon the type of application, the level of experience of the relevant fee earner, the capacity of the fee earner and complexity of the case but our fees typically start from:
Level 1 Application:
- Travel Documents
- Replacement Residence Permits (BRP, NTL)
- Legal fees £800
Level 2 Application:
- Visit Visa
- EEA/EU Residence and Permanent Residence
- Legal fees £1,000
Level 3 Application:
- Family reunion
- Spouse, partner, civil or unmarried partners of non- EU nationals
- Ancestry visas
- Student Visas
- Long residence in the UK
- Legal fees £1,200
Level 4 Application:
- Entry clearance
- Spouse, civil partner, fiancé visa
- Legal fees £1,500
- VAT on legal fees No Vat
- Total £1,500
- Level 5 Application:
- Adult Dependent Relatives
- Points Based System Applications
- Legal fees £2,000
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees or independent expert reports. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process. Please keep in mind that, as with the legal fees, the disbursements will vary depending on the type of matter. If there is an interview and we do attend with you, there will be additional fees for our work and disbursements in respect of our mileage/travel expenses.
Which Costs Are Not Included?
- Any Home Office fees for making the application. You will pay this to the Home Office directly as part of the application process.
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal.
- All fees will incur VAT charges unless an exemption will apply.
For VAT purposes, persons who have not been granted a right or permission to remain in the UK are exempt from VAT. Once an individual is granted leave or permission to remain in the UK,VAT is payable afterwards.
Where an individual is granted the right or permission to remain in the UK and this expires or is subsequently revoked for whatever reason, they are treated, for VAT purposes, as resident in the UK until such time as the issue is concluded (including the time taken to go through any appeal process).
VAT is charged on all relevant services supplied to such a person.” Where applicable VAT is charged currently at 20%.
This is an indication of the fees which you are likely to pay, however, if you provide us with full details of the matter, we can then provide you with a full quote; please call us today 01582 424 234.